THAMESFEST will feature spectacular circus shows, music and street theatre walkabouts, local dance groups, a roller disco and arts workshops led by local organisations Triangoals and Riverside Wellness, face painters, bouncy castle and stalls from local traders selling food, drink and crafts.
THAMESFEST will be taking place on Friday 26th August and we're looking now for great stallholders who'd like to come along!
If you're interested in joining us, please fill in the form below, and our steering group (made up of Barking and Dagenham residents) will be making decisions to ensure we have the best range of stalls available.
Please note, that Barking and Dagenham residents will be given priority, but we welcome people from all over who would like to join us.
The stalls, which you can see in the photo at the top of the page, measure 7ft x 7ft, are covered, and have a 7ft x 3ft table. We will be able to provide chairs and power can be supplied at an additional charge.
Costs for stalls are as follows:
Food stalls - £35
Craft stalls - £20
Information / charity stalls - FREE
Power is available at an additional £10.
If you wish to sell food and drink, you must have the following documents which we will need to see.
1. Risk Assessments or a method statement
2. Proof of Public Liability Insurance
3. Proof of local authority registration of all units and current food hygiene rating.
4. Food Safety Management System- HACCP Principles/SFBB equivalent.
5. Copies of Food Hygiene Training Certificates (minimum level 2; Manager/supervisory roles level 3)
6. Accurate copy of menu and price list.
7. Copies of maintenance records i.e. electrical appliance test and gas safety certificates.
Please note that CBD makes no profit on providing the stalls - it costs us £40 to hire each stall. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch, by emailing email@example.com, or calling 020 8594 7136.